Monday * September 1st 2014

LoVVVVVVVVVVVe

Good morning beautiful people!

Hope you’re well, happy and healthy :)

Me… Well… I am totally in loVVVVe with my Vstitch blanket…If you’re following me on instagram or facebook you’ll already know that :)

This post is about it mostly…my progress on my VintageV blanket so far ;)

There is something about this stitch you can not resist…

It is addictive, soothing, calming, beautiful, fast and easy…

It grows very fast…

and is perfect for crocheting while doing something else… like watching TV or dreaming :)

You can try it yourself … there is plenty of written patterns, charts, videos online… or you can try it my way (less holes) HERE :)

Give it a go… you won’t regret it ;)

I’ll be away next week for a small vacation in Turkey… Beach, sand, sun and no stress are waiting for me :)

I’ll be back very soon ;)

Have a great time!

20 Comments »colors and yarns, V stitch, Vintage V blanket, wips

20 Responses to “LoVVVVVVVVVVVe”

1. Madeleine says:

Have a very nice holiday, Angie! Take care!
    Much love!

2. Lorraine says:

Your blanket is beautiful, the colours are a delight. Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

3. Dalia says:

hi
    first i’d like to wish you a pleasant holiday in Turkey, i’v been there my self many time, since i’m from Israel,
    injoy iit, have a nice vacation
    i’d like to ask you from your expiraince…how can i adjust right colors to each other so it will look sort of harmony….is there a patter, i crochet a lot, but i find it difficult in adjusting it
    Dalia

4. soleillucie says:

Bonjour Sucrette
    quel beau travail avec ta Vstitch blanket!
    Lucie xx

5. Ellen says:

Wonderful colors. Have a restful vacation:)

6. Maureen says:

Hi Angie! Hope you have a WONDER-FILLED time with your family at the beach. Love from maureen and josephina ballerina

7. heather says:

I started my own v-stitch…finally after staring so lovingly at all of your pics on Instagram! It’s so perfect because it’s working well just putting it together from my scrap balls and making up the color pattern as I go along…with what I have. A couple rows don’t take very long either so it’s an easy project to pick up for a short amount of time!

precioso y los colores hermosos
    anny

9. Cil says:

Très sympa !! J’adore !! Cil

10. meredith says:

It is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

11. So pretty!! I see you also have a filofax! Love the colour :-)

12. Gabriela says:

Chère Sucrette.
    Beautiful. Beautiful v stitch project. i immediately wanted to start my own, but my stitch does not look as nice as yours ! I get big holes…. Is there a video tutorial link you can suggest ?
    I hope so
    congratulations on your lovely works

gabriela

13. sumona says:

Stunning!!! V stitch is beautiful,i cant less agree and your work is just perfect.

14. Brenda says:

Hi Angie I am making my own V-stitch blanket thanks to you and just love the way it is turning out but would like to ask you I made mine a little too short so will be adding several rows of sc but would like to know how you are going to do your border? I don’t want to make anyone dizzy trying to look at the blanket so I know I need to be careful with the edging lacy edging just does not sound like a good idea any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the inspiration and the lovely blog I love looking at all the eye candy you have here.
    Brenda

15. Brenda says:

Hi Angie you have inspired me to make my own blanket and would love to know what you are planning on doing for the border. I don’t want to make something that takes away from the lovely V-stitches lacy border is out plus I am going to have to do several rounds of sc on it before putting on the border because I did not make the blanket large enough. Any help would be appreciated.
    Brenda

• Sucrette says:

Hello Brenda
      Thank you for your message.
      I will not make any crocheted edging on my V stitch blanket. I was thinking about adding colorful pompoms but I am not sure yet ;)
      Kisses

16. Laura says:

V Stitch blanket – I’m not savvy on this website. Is there a pattern, I cannot seem to find it.

17. […] unread posts and with a cull in mind I started to go through them, but I was bewitched by this post here, and my inspiration this time was not to design something, but simply to […]