Tuesday * October 21st 2014

The graphic chart of my crochet mood blanket square

Hello!
Many of you dear friends asked about how I am crocheting the squares of my crochet mood blanket…
So, I’ve made a small graphic chart of the square and the joining round ! Hope that will help ;)
Happy crocheting!

20140127-193250.jpg

20140127-193331.jpg

8 Comments »Crochet mood blanket 2014, free patterns

8 Responses to “The graphic chart of my crochet mood blanket square”

1. bronwyn says:

can someone tell me what way this is joined to other squares as mine is not turning out neat or like this. thanks

2. mrschuning says:

Yes, I would like to know too. I understand how the square is made, but not understanding the joining chart.

3. Sucrette says:

Dear bronwyn and mrschuning: the joining is made like tht….in square 2: instead of the middle chain of each 1sc3ch1sc you make a slip stitch joining square one to square two (it is in the chart where you can see the arrows) this methos is called join-as-you-go and you can google it to learn more about it! Hope that will help!

4. Sara says:

Thank you very much Sucrette. This blanket is so lovely! I certainly would like to make one too. I am really happy you shared your pattern with us. I love the different colours you have used.

5. domi83 says:

merci pour le diagramme car je regarde chacun de tes messages pour voir l’évolution de ton plaid et hier j’ai eu envie de le faire mais ne comprenant pas beaucoup la langue de Shakespeare .. surtout les abréviations pour le crochet …………… merci beaucoup ;-)

6. Μαρία says:

Kαλημέρα…Σας ευχαριστώ για τις οδηγίες!!!Να είστε πάντα καλά!!!

7. mrschuning says:

Thank you! I think I MIGHT understand now. We’ll see! I love how yours is coming together!

8. copete says:

Bonjour, je suis française heureusement il y a Google traduction pour les langues, j’adore ce que vous faîtes ..merci pour ce schéma Crochet humeur couverture. (y)