Tuesday * September 2nd 2014

Colors make me happy

*A new corner for homeworks, drawings and crafts :)

*A lot of colouring in the new corner :)

*New colorful cushions :)

*My colorful happy spot

*Colorful and cosy blankets to snuggle under

*Colors on the mantel too ;)

*64 colorful circles to add to my poncho in progress :)

Yes, colors make me happy! It helps me forget and not think about the uglyness and black reality out there…

Stay happy my friend! Surround yourself with colors :)

Sending your way a rainbow of love and kisses

21 Comments »colors and yarns, Corners of my home, Crocheted blankets, fabric cushions, paintings, poncho, wips

21 Responses to “Colors make me happy”

1. annie35 says:

Merci pour toutes ces couleurs ! Belle journée

2. Yakéné says:

Merci. Toutes ces couleurs tombent à pic car le gris du ciel commençait à s’étendre dans ma tête. Youpi! c’est reparti pour la bonne humeur.
    Amicalement.

3. Lucie says:

Tu as bien raison Sucrette de t’entourer de toutes ces belles couleurs ! Merci pour ton arc-en-ciel d’amour et de bisous ! Je t’en envoie un de lumière et de paix !

4. Madeleine says:

Chère Angie,
    Merci pour votre courage et la façon d’être positive!
    Je crois que toutes les prières pour vous et votre pays forment aussi
    un arc-en-ciel plein de belles couleurs.
    Bises!

5. Anyvette de Chile says:

Angie….

Síiiiii, los colores alegran la vida……

Cariños….

6. GerryART says:

Your post today
    Is a bright, cheery start to a
    Very cold Tuesday morning, Angie

A bit of snow fell overnight
    And the wind is blowing
    My hand knit cowl
    And scarf will be just the thing
    When we go out for lunch today

The wind chill will make it pretty darn cold
    Good thing my socks are hand knit .
    Hubby will be wearing a pair of hand knit socks, also

So, sweet friend, thanks for the uplifting blog post this morning

Hugs

7. GerryART says:

P.S.
    I love my colored pencils, too

Hugs

8. Linda says:

Angie,
    You and your colorful creations bring sunshine into my life… thank you!

9. Ellen says:

Thank you. Your posts help us all take our minds off of what troubles us, and inspire us with ideas for our own projects. Thank you so much.

10. Carmen says:

Tienes razón. Nos rodea un mundo lleno de maldad y en la vida no sabemos lo que nos va a tocar. Y por ésto, VIVAMOS EL MOMEMTO.
    Un abrazo,
    Carmen

11. Debi Y. says:

You have a beautiful home. All the colors make it look like a happy place to be. :)

12. domi83 says:

l’optimisme et la joie de vivre avant tout … c’est ce qui ressort de tes posts que j’ai grand plaisir à lire ;-) vive la couleur !!!!

13. Dawn says:

Oh, that is so awesome! Love your space!

14. Kate says:

Very pretty :-) It’s always nice to focus on the positive.

15. Colours make me happy too, and make me forget the horribleness outside too!

16. Natas Nest says:

Colors colors colors!!! Wonderful ♥♥♥

17. modestine says:

You are right! colours make your home so cute and sweet! Looking at your photos make me happy, thank you for sharing, Anne

18. Annie says:

I imagine your family being welcomed home as they open the door to your colorful handcrafts and a heartfelt hug. We love your posts!

19. Anne Marie says:

I would love my house to be full of such colours. It would need a major refit though, as I’ve got things like tapestry sofa covers, and that indian embroidered curtains. Maybe start with the odd piece, like my new ripple blanket when I manage to sew all the ends in.

20. Deniece says:

You are such a blessing to me and mine.
    God bless

21. Excellent website you have here but I was curious about if you knew oof
    any forums that coveer the same topics dijscussed in
    thjis article? I’d reallly love to bee a part of online community where I
    cann get opinions from other knowledgeable individuas that share the same interest.
    If yyou have any recommendations, please lett me know. Cheers!

my web page: garcinia cambogia dr oz, http://www.youtube.com,