Friday * July 25th 2014

Springy time

Good morning!

How are you? I wanna begin this post with a big thank you for all your kind messages concerning my health :) I am really lucky to have you all and it makes me feel really blessed and happy :) THANK YOU!

We’ve had some spring weather over the weekend so we enjoyed some great time in the garden…

mes-3-amours

The children love being out…

chris

sarah

Even baby Joe enjoyed being out in the garden for the first time :)

zou

And I’ve been spoiled with a beautiful orchid I must show you…

orchids1

It is the first time I see a yellow-orange-red orchid and it is really really gorgeous …

orchids3

orchids2

Even in the crochet front I feel like it is spring too :)

wip-joining-squares

As I am enjoying joining the squares of the baby blanket and I am loving it so so so much!

I am feeling a little better now…On Thursday, I’ll be removing the stitches of the surgery :) Spring is back in my heart too :)

Hoping that spring is in your home and your heart

I wish you a springy week!

18 Comments »circle in a square, Corners of my home, Crocheted blankets, In my garden, My family

18 Responses to “Springy time”

1. wendy says:

Glad you are feeling better and such a beautiful orchid!!
    Lovely children and colourful crochet!!!

2. Lucie says:

Trop beaux tes enfants !
    J’aime beaucoup cette orchidée orange et l’assemblage de ta couverture bébé est très prometteur.
    Prends bien soin de toi. Je t’embrasse

3. Tammy says:

Dear Angie, so glad to hear that all is well with you. Your kids are so lucky to have a little garden in which to play. That green grass looks so inviting and the swingset is a great thing for them to play on. Little Joe can get some much needed Vitamin D. Your little crochet corner with the views from the window is so beautiful. Have a great week. Tammy

4. Karen H. says:

So glad you are feeling good !!
    Your children are beautiful out in the sunshine !!
    xoxo

5. Barbina says:

I´m happy that you are feeling better now Angie! It´s so nice to see your sweet children play in the garden. It seems that baby Joe is enjoying it a lot. I wish you all the best and hope you will feel a lot better very soon! Hugs, Barbina

6. Sue says:

I am glad you are feeling much better now.

I love the orchid and I have never seen one that colour before.

The children look happy to be outside in the fresh air. I wish we had spring here too, please would you send the sun over to us for a little while :-)

The blanket looks amazing and I am looking forward to seeing a photo of it when it is finished.

Don’t over do things.

7. Any de Chile says:

Angie,

Que alegría te sientas mejor….que felices se ven tus hijos… y gracias a ti por todas esas cosas bellas que tejes……

8. Ellen says:

What a wonderful post to open on a rainy Wisconsin morning…thank you Angie.

9. Angélique says:

Ohh que tu a de la chance d’avoir enfin le printemps chez toi. Tes enfants sont superbes ;-)
    J’espère que tu va mieux.
    Ton plaid est superbe aussi ;-) douce journée nous ici au Québec encore de la neige…

10. Jean in NH says:

Glad you are recovering so nicely! What a terrific picture of the children on the swing set! :o)

11. johanne says:

Beautiful children. You are one lucky lady….

Me alegra saber que todo esta bien con tu salud
    hermoso post
    mucho color, mucha alegria
    los niños bellos
    bendiciones
    anny

13. Janine says:

Bonjour Sucrette,

Premièrement, je suis très contente que tu vas mieux et que ta chirurgie s’est bien passée et que tu n’as pas trop de mal.

Deuxièmement, tes enfants grandissent bien et le tout petit Joe grandit tellement bien.

Troisièmement, je veux te dire que j’ai commencé le châle (rose) dont tu m’as fait parvenir le patron récemment. Il est d’un bleu acier (on dirait la couleur Teal en anglais). Je n’ai pas eu de problème pour le commencer et je le fais pour l’anniversaire de naissance d’une amie au mois de mai. Je suis certaine qu’elle l’aimera, elle aussi fait du crochet et du tricot. J’aimerais bien te le montrer mais je ne sais pas comment t’envoyer une photo.

Merci encore pour le patron et prends bien soin de toi, nous aimons quand tu es là.
    Janine
    xoxo

p.s. J’aime la vue de ton appartement ou condo et, chez nous, à Montréal, le printemps est là mais la chaleur et le soleil pas encore mais nous ne désespérons pas… Bonne semaine!

14. julie z says:

so glad you are back!

15. Darlene Lehman says:

Happy to hear you are doing well!! Lovely girls, handsome baby boy, and light, bright crochet project, must be almost spring, huh? We thought spring was on its way here, but we now anticipate a fresh new foot of snow! All we can do is wait it out!

16. lulu says:

beautiful children….
    love the new granny baby blankie..

17. Esther says:

Great to hear you feeling better, what a lousy surgery. UGH!! Your blanket is starting to look really nice. I am also very ready for spring. I am going to the garden centre and get some pots to put my herbs and veggies in!
    Esther.

18. Kate says:

Your blanket is beautiful, the colours delightful. Lots of great information on your blog that is so helpful. I only took up crochet a year ago and it’s blogs like yours that have helped me so much in getting better. I’ve taken the plunge and started my own blog up too now! Best wishes Kate x