Friday * October 24th 2014

Flower in a square: The pattern

Good morning ladies!

This is, as promised, the graphic of the square I’m using now to make Myyyy vintage blanket :)

I just LOVE this square :)

You’ll see when you’ll try it … you’ll get hooked forever ;)

I’m gonna just add it to my right sidebar with the other graphics…you can fin it there whenever you want :)

Have to go now… sending you all my LOVE !

kisses,

25 Comments »Flower in a square, free patterns

25 Responses to “Flower in a square: The pattern”

1. Ana says:

Bonjour et merci! Je comprends bien que tu mets ensemble les fleurs avec la dernière ronde?

2. pauline says:

thank you so much for the pattern, I’m sure I will use it a lot.xx

3. Laura says:

Thank you for the pattern, I’m already itching to try it out!! xx

4. Nicollette says:

Goodmorning to you too,

thanx again for sharing this wonderful pattern. I think I will use this pattern for a skirt for my daughter. But could you tell me what kind of yarn you would use if you make a blanket of it.

Greeting,
    Nicollette

5. sonieta says:

it’s delicious
    I take note of this square, thank you :-)

kisses

6. Mamalouga says:

Bonjour,
    C’est parfait avec un diagramme : MERCI !
    Vous utilisez un logiciel particulier ?

7. Debby says:

Thank you so much for this beautiful pattern,I can’t wait to try it but please can you help me out-what is the bottom stitch with the petal shaped symbol-2-st tr clusters. I cannot think what it is and I really want to try this lovely pattern.Debby.x

8. Cyn;-) says:

Hi Angie,
    Great pattern! Thank you so much for graphing it out — makes the directions very clear.
    Finally, I am putting the edging on my GGSquare. It took me longer to decide on the edging than it did to crochet the blanket! lol. I will load a pic to our Flicker site when it is finished. Thank you for sponsoring the CAL — it got me crocheting again and I’m having a lot of fun with it. Previous to this, I had not crocheted for about 20 years [except to make a couple of quick purses for DDs].
    Thanks again,
    Hugs,
    Cyn; -)

9. Wawanna says:

Please, can you share what computer program you are using to create your colored grafts! Thank you for sharing them with us, you are truly appreciated!

10. Séverine56 says:

Thank you for this pattern ! I love this square !
    Have a good day !

11. Kerushi says:

These are awesome,can’t wait to get the courage to try doing this with only a graph!:)

holA, UN MODELO MAAAVILLOSO Y APASIONANTE
    GRACIAS POR COMPARTIRLO
    ANNY

13. LuAnn says:

Hi Angie I’ve just finished my Giant Granny and posted photos of it in the Flickr album. Mine ended up 70 rounds, and I used your ole-ole border to finish it off. I have some yarn left so am ready to start a new project. I like your Flower in a Square pattern. Thanks for posting the graph. Your work is beautiful!

14. Lisa Smith says:

Hello Angie,

Thank you for sharing your beautiful crochet. I am brand new to crochet and am struggling with making my first granny square. Do you know if there is a “reverse” legend available that translates the graphic pattern to it’s written equivalent? I would be most grateful for any information about that.

Warm Regards, Lisa in Lake O., Oregon

15. mimma says:

Mille mercii Sucrette pour tes tutos. J’adore ton blog ,bien heureuse
    de t’avoir dècouverte.
    Bon weekend
    mimma

16. alba howard says:

Hola Angie: Gracias por el patrón de la flor, es muy lindo.
    Hello Angie: Thanks for the pattern is very beautiful.
    Remember that my English is very bad.

17. I love this pattern. I will definitely try it out. But first I will have to find out what a half treble crochet is exactly. I’m still pretty new at this.

18. Sarah says:

Lovely granny square, thank you for sharing it :)

19. Busir says:

Vos diagrammes sont précieux ,Merci !je fais une écharpe avec celui de “summer time ripple” et j’ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à crocheter un coussin”mosaic granny”ce qui me permet d’utiliser des restes de laine.
    Y.S

20. Lizard says:

Hello Sucrette. I just wanted to share the cushion I made for my sister’s birthday present. I could to decide on white or green background so I did both. Thanks for sharing this beautiful square pattern. Here are 3 not so very good pictures:
    [IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/Lizard1_06/Crocheted%20things/pillowforAnns60th10-16-11.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/Lizard1_06/Crocheted%20things/Pillow-grenside.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o34/Lizard1_06/Crocheted%20things/Pillow2.jpg[/IMG]

21. Lizard says:

Sorry about above post….you have to take the [IMG] out of the link to see.

22. Elayne says:

Thank you for the pattern.
    I have been looking for a pattern to start my motif blanket and this looks beautiful.
    Cheers~

23. Lizzy says:

Hi, Thank you so much for all your patterns. i have MS ( a disease where the nerves are damaged within the brain), anyway i can understand your diagrams so much easier than written instructions, and I do a lot of charity work, the flowers are so much fun to make for blankets and scarves. Thanks again! Peace, Lizzy

24. um 3mor says:

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

25. Karen says:

Unfortunately I’m not familia with this type of pattern. I need to seen the written out pattern. Very pretty!