Tuesday * December 23rd 2014

Mosaic cushion !

Hello !

I’ve been busy yesterday finishing the Mosaic cushion and writing down the graphic of its pattern.

As so many of you asked for it, I did manage some time to draw it for you ! (I could not resist :) )

It is so simple, you will see, you can guess it by just looking at the pics :)

But before the graphic, lets have a look to the cushion :) (I adore it)

This pattern is perfect for a baby blanket or another Giant granny :) hehe

and the graphic made with Corel Draw:

A last pic before saying goodbye…

Thank you all again for being here :)

Have a lovely day!

P.S: To Julia: I crochet every day sometimes for only 10 minutes sometimes for a couple of hours! It depends ;)

41 Comments »Crocheted cushion, free patterns, mosaic pattern

41 Responses to “Mosaic cushion !”

1. Rie says:

It looks lovely & very very comfy!

2. thank you so much for this pattern, i love all yours projects, it’s a pleasure to come here every morning.

3. Katrin W. says:

It looks very nice, thanks for writing down the pattern. I have one question: Do you do the row with the chains always in white?
    KATRIN W.

4. brianna says:

You are so wonderful ;-) thank you so much for always sharing your patterns for free. It means a lot! And of course- I LOVE THE CUSHION!!!! Ha :-)

5. Lina says:

Thanks for the pattern. It looks very nice. I love all yours projects and pics.

Kisses from Spain.

6. Karen says:

Angie i love the cushion, the pattern is sooooooo lovely, i can see lots of christmas presents ahead, looks good on your sofa with the others :D
    Have a lovely day Karen
    ps… i have a giveaway on my blog, pop over & stick your name in :)

7. I love it! I think I need one, and now that I’ve figured out how read these patterns, it should be simple!

8. ana says:

Merci! Je vais le faire aussi, mais au lieu du blanc je changerai les couleurs là aussi.

9. Angie, the fastest in the west of the Blogosphere:) Beautiful cushion

10. Soleil says:

How simple, fast and very beautiful!

11. Joyce says:

Wow, that was fast :) Thanks for posting the pattern. I love how you give us the visual patterns for things. Great job.

12. Elly D says:

Oh Angie! I’m in love with this cushion!! So beautiful. It looks so good on your sofa with your other 2 beautiful cushions. Thank you for the pattern :)
    Hugs Elly

13. Nancy says:

Very pretty Angie! I’ve been wanting to make an afghan for a while now with that pattern, I just can’t decide what colors I want to use. Thanks for posting the pattern for us :)

Nancy

14. Pati from London says:

It’s great! Thanks once again, Pati x

15. Love, love, love your cushion and thank you so much for the graphic pattern for it, too! I just love the look and I hope to make one of these in the near future. :D

16. Debi Y. says:

Your cushion is very pretty – thanks for taking the time to draw out the diagram for everyone. :)

17. debby says:

Thank you for being so generous and sharing this with everyone.I am going to start this right now!! Debby.x

18. cunitia says:

Thank you again for all of your work! And for the wonderful pattern of this colourful cushion!!

19. Barbara says:

Hi Angie, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog and thanks for posting all those wonderful patterns! I love the colors you’ve used for your mosaic cushion!

20. Nanita says:

The cushion is gorgeous, thank you so much for drawing up the graphic chart! :-) x

21. Tammy says:

I wish the temperatures would cool down here. :/ Your cushion and the other two on the couch are lovely! This pattern looks great. Hope you’ve had a terrific Thursday. Best wishes, Tammy

22. Lizzie says:

Yet another fantastic cushion, you are so inspirational. Could you just tell me how many chains you start with? Thanks

23. LuAnn says:

I love the mosaic cushion; thanks for sharing the pattern. I am about to finish my Giant Granny, and this cushion will be a good way to use up the leftover yarn from that fun project.

24. Juliab says:

Thanks so much for the pattern and for answering my question! I will definitely be having a go at this. xx

25. intxaurtsu says:

Hi Angie, I love your blog, and I am happy I can retake my crochetting, thanks to you I’m learning a lot. But I have a question, I want to follow some of your patterns, but some of them start with a circle in the middle. Is this circle a magic ring or a chain? and the stiches go into the chain or into the stiches of the chain???? I don’t know whether I am making myself clear. Thank you so much

26. [...] customiser celle que j’ai déjà, avec toutes les pelotes en stock ! j’avais repéré un patron sympa chez le Monde de Sucrette, et j’ai donc commencé… Face A en [...]

27. [...] l’ensemble, c’était super facile à faire, le patron de chez Sucrette est limpide et y a pas de point compliqué à faire, juste des mailles en l’air et des [...]

28. MUY BELLO LINDICIMO 25 11 2011 ERIKA

29. Dee says:

Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog through Lucy’s (attic24) :) I LOOOOVE the colours you picked for your projects. As a fellow crocheter, I admire your works… amazing colours! and soooo neat. Wish I could work as neat as you do. :) And I have to learn to read the charts to try your patterns too.. :) awesome!! :) :)

30. chris s. says:

Is there a written pattern? I am not very good at charts.

31. Fanny says:

absolutely gorgeous!! I love that round cushion so much. Could you send me the pattern please?? i couldn’t find it in your older posts. Thank you :)

32. Jeanette says:

I like this Classic granny square pattern do you have the instructions I am one of those who have to have instructions

33. debra says:

Hi, I do your love your creations. How did you make the border for your cushion. It looks like you made the the sc, ch3 around then did a graduated shell. Thanks for any help.

34. [...] making a regular, large granny square but then I came across the simple, yet striking pattern by Le monde sucrette. It’s quite fun (if you like that sort of thing) to work the contrasting chain row and just [...]