Wednesday * July 30th 2014

Kaleidoscope blanket: The edging

Hello!

This post is about the Kaleidoscope border…a simple border to go with the ZiG ZaG joining…

A ZiG ZaGy kind of edging ;) … Here is the graphic chart…( I make the graphics with a software called Corel Draw)

Hope this was clear :)

Thank you so much for visiting today!

and thank you for all these lovely messages …I appreciate with all my heart every word you’re leaving here :D

Have a very nice Sunday eve!

31 Comments »Crocheted blankets, free patterns, kaleidoscope blanket

31 Responses to “Kaleidoscope blanket: The edging”

1. Tracy Marie says:

Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful edging design!

2. Christa says:

Thank you Angie, I love your blog sooooooooo much !!!
    Have a nice sunday.

3. Katrin W. says:

The edging is perfect for this blanket! Very well done!
    KATRIN W.

4. Estoy terminando una manta y no sabía que remate hacerle. Estas ondas son perfectas. Angie, gracias por la idea :)

5. Jill says:

Oh my goodness..this is really lovely! Thanks Angie :)x

6. Hi Angie, i love your blanket!! your edging looks easy enough, and i would love to try it. I have never learnt to how to read the graphics. Could you tell me where to begin when i make the little squares please ?? They look like a fairly easy way to start learning this process. How many chain would i start for the centre of the square? Any help much appreciated. thanks sue~nz

7. I am so blessed to have seen this today! Thank you for sharing this excellent pattern. I have a lot of scraps but have not found a project with which I wish to use them. Here is my answer! Love how sweetly it is joined and bordered! Wow!

8. domi83 says:

merci beaucoup pour les explications françaises ;-)

9. vivie1 says:

j’aime beaucoup cette couverture, qui permet en plus de faire des petits carrés avec des petites fins de pelotes ! merci beaucoup

10. Happybee says:

this is beautiful! my only regret is that I’m not able to understand crochet charts but…I’m trying to learn it for don’t miss some wonderful patterns!!!
    I looooove your work!!!!

11. Carina says:

STUNNING-STUNNING-STUNNING blanket. Just love the look, colour and beauty as a whole. Well done. Carina x

12. Growing Flowers says:

Love love love this! So incredible. I guess I am just going to have to learn how to read and do new stitches. I only know chain, double and single crochet. I am so intimidated, yet your work is so inspiring!
    thank you!

13. Sarah says:

Thank you! I have made one little yellow square this evening. Hopefully there will be a little pile of them tomorrow evening. Loving your graphic patterns. x

14. LuAnn says:

Angie – Your charts are clear and easy to understand. I am on the last several rounds of my giant granny, and these squares will be perfect to use up what is left. I am anxious to try your zig zag join. Your blanket is just beautiful!

15. alba says:

Hello:
    I really love your blog. The edging is so nice.
    God bless you. I live in Caracas, Venezuela.

16. Linda Ball says:

This is really so beautiful!!! Thanks for the tutorial!

17. [...] festón de remate es el de Kaledoiscope blanket. Gracias, [...]

18. isa says:

Nos das muchas ideas Angie, es realmente maravillosa..preciosa!!!gracias por compartir los tutoriales

19. [...] festón de remate es el de Kaledoiscope blanket. Gracias, [...]

20. Ingrid says:

Todas las mantas estan hermosas, gracias por compartirlas! saludos

21. ohangelina says:

well done, its gorgeous, thank you for sharing the directions!

22. [...] que sustituyen a las flores del bolso original y las mini-conchas del remate). Este remate (Angie, Le Monde de Sucrette) lo utilicé anteriormente en la manta MiniTana. Es un motivo sencillo y [...]

23. Kätlin says:

Beautiful, adorable…
    Please explain the tehnique how do you join the motifs together in this blanket? It seems very intersting.
    Best regards,
    Kätlin (from Estonia)

24. domyR974 says:

lovely blanket !!! I adore your blog !!! and thank you +++ for all the free patterns you offer us !

25. Chantel says:

Hi I love your crotchet and blog so inspiring. I am nearly finished making the vintage blanket, next I would love to make this blanket as its so beautiful! What size hook did you use? also I tried to make a square but it seems so small, what size were your finsihed squares please?

26. jennyfer says:

thank you so much for sharing .it’s beautiful.

27. site says:

Jesus Christ theres a great deal of spammy comments on this website. Have you actually believed about trying to get rid of them or putting in a tool?

28. Carol says:

Thank you so much for this pattern it is easy to follow and fun to work on. I recommend all of the patterns available from this website, the prices are great and best of all the designs are wonderful!