Wednesday * August 27th 2014

Stripy baby blanket: The edging

Hello!
Thank you soooooo much for all your wonderful comments on my stripy blanket… I was so happy reading every single word  :)  T H A N K   Y O U !

Here is the graphic of the stripy’s edging:

For the symbols meanings click here!

Hope it’s easy to follow ;)

It is a very simple to crochet border… simple things are always the best :)

Many of you keep asking me about the software I use to draw my graphics, it is called “Corel Draw” it’s a graphic design software I used to work with at school :)

Can’t wait for next time to show you my giant granny and my new wip(s)

Stay tuned ;)

18 Comments »Crocheted blankets, free patterns

18 Responses to “Stripy baby blanket: The edging”

1. tintocktap says:

Cute & simple – that’s the best sort of edging – lovely! Love all the colourful stripes in the blanket too!

2. priscilla says:

Very pretty ! love your blanket !

3. chichibun says:

What a gorgeous blanket :) Love the edging too. Elly

4. Linda says:

That is a really striking look for an afghan edge! I really want to give it a try. Thanks for sharing your idea!

5. Sara says:

Thanks for sharing that. It’s really striking and really makes the blanket “pop”. Corel draw…ok, i’m going to take a look! thanks! Have a great weekend.

6. Thank you, Sucrette. Your graphic is perfectly clear and understandable. Thank you for writting it all out. Makes a wonderful edging. /;-)

7. Very pretty – and nice of you to share the edging!

8. Marion says:

Angie i thank you so much for sharing this beautiful edging!
    Wish you a funny Weekend and send you many, many Greetings!

Marion

9. Rene says:

Thank you for sharing the graphic of the edging. Beautiful!!

10. bri butler says:

This is awesome! Thanks for this. I love love, that you are always sharing your projects and how to make them too. These days, you can barely snag anything for free! So THANKS for being so generous :) It makes my day!!

11. Annette says:

Thanks for sharing Angie, I’m thinking that this might be a great edge for my big granny squares I’m working on at the moment. :0) Have a lovely weekend.

12. wendy says:

Le bord est fantastique, je l’aime bien et il fini ce projet parfaitement!

13. Anneke says:

What a beautifull blanket you made, love the happy colors! May I invite you to take a look at my blog and see what my children make from your graphics: http://annekids.blogspot.com/2011/06/mandala.html ? They also would like to thank you for sharing..
    Greetings, Anneke (Annekids)

14. Katrin W. says:

Another beautiful finish. You are really going fast and you make very nice blankets.

15. Amani says:

Thank you for the pattern. I love it so much!

16. I have to express my appreciation for your kind-heartedness in support of women who have the need for help on this particular situation. Your very own commitment to getting the message all-around had been definitely invaluable and has surely enabled people just like me to attain their endeavors. Your warm and friendly guidelines can mean so much to me and even more to my colleagues. Thank you; from all of us.

17. Thanks so much for sharing your pattern! I featured a link to it this morning on Moogly: http://www.mooglyblog.com/living-edge-10-free-crochet-edging-patterns/ :)

18. […] Stripy Blanket Edging by Sucrette, on Le monde de Sucrette: Simple, graphic, and a great finishing touch! […]