Monday * October 20th 2014

Granny MONSTER border’s pattern!

Good morning my friend,

I want to begin this post today by thanking each and every one of you who are visiting “le monde de Sucrette” and leaving lovely and kind comments….It is thanks to you that I was able to finish this huge project and it is because you cheer me up that I can accomplish such great projects…A BIG THANK TO YOU ALL!

This is for you the pattern of my MONSTER border: It is made with 6 rounds:

First, I made 4 rounds of “normal-granny”: round1: white – round2:teal – round3:red – round4: lavender and then round5and6 with the white color…

In this pic, I draw round4(in green),5(in red) and6(in purple):

Hope I made it clear :)

This is a very simple border but I love it !

Hope you’ll try it with your next blanket ;)

Have a wonderful day wherever you are,

12 Comments »free patterns, Granny MONSTER

12 Responses to “Granny MONSTER border’s pattern!”

1. Andrea says:

I love doing the borders on blankets…it turns them into proper blankets rather than just a load of crochet. This is a lovely border and thanks for sharing! Have a lovely day x

2. This is great – and very clear! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern. :-)

3. pattie says:

That is a beautiful border choice! Thank You for sharing! Your Granny blanket is BEAUTIFUL!!

4. Karen says:

Very elegant border to your gorgeous monster blanket. Thank you for sharing with us!

5. Clara says:

I think this border works perfectly!

6. Chahrazad says:

Since you are an expert can you tell me the standard granny square has how many rows??

7. Hello!
    Im sitting in my sofa, in my home in Sweden, looking at all the lovely things you make, all the colours and all the grannysquares…wonderful!!

Helena

8. Laura says:

Hello,

Im admiring you blog, its so lovely :) Im making a huge granny square for my knit for the needy, a few more rows left. So thanks for the border it will be a perfect finishing touch, once the joints stop aching and I can ge on with some hooky :)

Oh and how!!! do you have snowflakes on your blog…a lovely touch.
    Thanks, Laura

9. Natalie says:

Found the best borders and poncho design! For any of your border designs, what multiples need to be used?

10. Jeannie says:

Thank you so much for this pattern! I’ve been looking for hours trying to find a shell edging for a half granny square triangle shawl and this will work perfectly. Your patterns are lovely and I plan to spend quite a bit of time here. Thanks again! Jeannie

11. Astra says:

Je viens juste d’utiliser ce modèle pour une couverture granny rectangle pour un petit bébé garçon.
    C’est juste incroyable comme elle l’a embelli… merci Sucrette

12. Carmen says: