Thursday * July 24th 2014

How to make the flowers of my previous post…

Good morning,

Today I want to begin this post by thanking each and everyone of you who are visiting “le monde de Sucrette” and leaving such sweet comments! You are making me very happy :) Thank you!

This is the pattern of the flowers I made in my last post:

You begin with 12 tr and then you follow the diagram..

It is very easy, you’ll see, but very addictive (take care:))

Hope you enjoy crocheting this cute flower! I’ll love to see what you will make with this pattern so post pics if you can;)

Perfect week end  to you all!

26 Comments »flowers, free patterns

26 Responses to “How to make the flowers of my previous post…”

1. Li Minnoy says:

Hello Sucrette,

Thanks a million for the patterns you send us,that makes

me very happy! I always look forward to your next post.

Have a beautiful day !

Greetings from the Belgian seaside in blankenberge

Li

2. Paula says:

Thanks for sharing the pattern, that’s very sweet of you. I do like that flower so will definitely give it a go.

3. marion says:

Dear Sucrette,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful Pattern!
    Love the little Flowers…

Enjoy your Day and have a wonderful Weekend.
    Send you many, many Greetings,

Manrion

4. Erica says:

Thanks for sharing your pattern! These look fun and easy, perfect for so many crafty things. Have a wonderful weekend!

5. Emma says:

Oh thankyou so much for this tutorial. I will certainly give this a try. I have been enjoying looking at your crochet enormously. It’s colourful and beautiful.

6. Maartje says:

Thanks a lot for your really great site and all your patterns!!!!
    I really love your stuff!!!!

Love Maartje

7. Rachel D. says:

Wouaaaah : merci Angie de partager ce modèle. Envie de mettre des fleurs partout dans la maison.
    Bon w-e et gros bisous.

8. missfolies says:

Thanks heaps for the pattern, i just tried it out and it’s great!

9. Anne Marie says:

Thanks for the lovely pattern – your generosity is so appreciated!!

10. [...] En voor mezelf heb ik deze broche gemaakt, volgens dit patroontje. [...]

11. Marta says:

Thank you so much!!!

12. marlene says:

Hi, Sucrette!
    thank for you visit and for this beautiful pattern!
    I love it!!
    hugs,
    marlene

13. [...] Dat is een bloemetje dat ik gevonden heb op een andere leuke haakblog: Le Monde de Sucrette. [...]

14. [...] thought it needs some spice to it. And that little brainwave was complete after visiting Angie her blog, where I found the pattern of a beautiful flower. This week my friend payed me visit so I made sure [...]

15. deb says:

Good Morning, I happened to trip over your blog . Very glad I did. I see a diagram pattern I actually understand and will try it today. With this heat wave crocheting goose outfits– flower appliques are going to be perfect on my green garden goose dress.

16. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all folks you really understand what you are speaking about! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my site =). We can have a hyperlink exchange contract between us

17. I followed the crochet chart with no problem. Thanks for sharing your charts/patterns.

18. Teri says:

Hello, are there written instructions for this pattern? I am just learning and not familiar with how the symbols work.

Thanks,
    Teri

19. Sucrette, came across your site from a pin on Pinterest today! I love this simple little flower – I have been looking for a pattern like this! I’m your newest follower.

20. Brigitte says:

Thank you very much for this blog and for sharing all this projects,

Have a nice day

Brigitte

21. René says:

Thanks for sharing all your lovely patterns and for inspiring me with all your projects. I enjoy your blog tremendously. I am from South Africa.

Have a beautiful day!!!!
    René

22. Leucemia says:

realmente adictivo!!!! muchas gracias por compartir!!!!

23. Rosaura says:

muchas gracias por compartir tus patrones yo soy aficionada pero principiante todo lo que haces es divino, GRACIAS , GRACIAS

24. Liz says:

These are indeed lovely flowers and your graphic pattern is exactly what I need. The only question I have is: how many chain do you start with? Liz

25. Intagram Followers! Instagram has more than a hundred Million
    end users, which is obviously a great deal!

Now don’t you wish that a number of hundreds of the one hundred+ Million customers would
    adhere to you?? It cant be that challenging to obtain this taking into consideration
    the mass amount of customers that use Instagram.

That’s why I am instructing you all how to get endless Instagram followers!
    I have created this exclusive resource which will enable you to obtain a mass amount of followers in a brief volume of
    time.

I will be providing this to the neighborhood out there for absolutely everyone to use!!

To get your Instagram Followers, you will require to down load the system from the url
    underneath (virus scan is supplied underneath)
    As soon as you have downloaded it, you will just need to
    follow the brief tutorial I have manufactured underneath!

As soon as you have done that, you will be one phase closer
    to acquiring Thousands of Followers!!

26. Nanou says:

Merci de cette jolie petite fleur si mignonne !
    Bonne journée…