Wednesday * October 22nd 2014

Zigzagy blanket border: the pattern

Hello my friend,

How is everything going?  Hope that you are like me in a great mood today :) the sunshiny mood with lots of positive thoughts :)

This is for you the pattern of the border of the zigzagy blanket…You can make this simple border for any blanket you are crocheting and it is nice and very easy you’ll see:

First, let’s have a peek to the border itself: It is made with 4 rounds: one blue-green, one purple and two white…

This is it :)

Have a good day!

Rendez-vous sur Hellocoton !

10 Comments »free patterns

10 Responses to “Zigzagy blanket border: the pattern”

1. Barbara Conner says:

Thank you. That is very pretty and easy to do.

2. Carina says:

Just love the border. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

Have a good week.
    Carina x

3. Anne Marie says:

I am having trouble translating the symbols – what exactly does each symbol represent. I can see that the small circle is a chain but am confused from there on!!

4. Bobbi says:

Thank you for putting the graphic pattern directions.

5. Becky Cochran says:

Please tell me what the little symbols mean…I feel so stupid I cannot read the symbols, I can’t read music either…but once I know what they mean I can follow them…thank you…I have all the Jan Eaton books, is it in there?

6. monica says:

deliciuos this too, if you could send me all the details, the thickness of the yarn and the number of crochet I would be grateful together with that delicious poncho. Compliments and thanks in advance

7. [...] our produce. Then there is the social side of things; there are plenty of needlework groups and online interactions to be found. Crochet spread through my friends and colleagues like wildfire, providing a positive [...]

8. ada says:

I really like yuor patterns so far. I’ve just found this site while searching for an afghan to make for a grand daughter who is graduating this June. I have a problem though, your edging patterns leave out a very important part. The corners, this is where I always end up with problems. I am a long time crocheter but getting the right mixture to make corners flat, but not to bulky seems to still mess with me! THANK YOU.

9. Carmen says:

Buen día. Gracias por lo mucho que nos enseña.
    Un abrazo,