Friday * October 31st 2014

Country flowers blanket: the pattern

Hello,

For those of you interested in having the pattern of my country flowers blanket, here it is:

This is one square:

I made it on Corel draw in a graphic way because in my country we use a different language for crochet and because graphic patterns are easy to understand and universal ;)

If you have any question, do not hesitate…

Have a great saturday!

23 Comments »free patterns

23 Responses to “Country flowers blanket: the pattern”

1. Fiff says:

Thanks for sharing. And the blanket really is lovely!

2. sharon olson says:

Hi,
    I really like your posting of this pattern. What a lovely pattern &
    the colors are beautiful. What a great way to get ride of left over yarn.
    Sincerly yours,
    Sharon Lynn Olson
    (madknitter)
    p.s. That’s my name on Ravelry. See you on Ravelry.

3. Barbara says:

Greetings. My name is Barbara from Puerto Rico. I speak in spanish, please forgive me if I make error in the language. I only have a question: How join the squares? Thanks for you time.

Barbara

4. Lorena says:

lovely! I loved the pictures and the blanket.
    and i think it’s great that you provide and actual pattern, instead of a description, which is quite difficult to follow, specially if it’s written in a forein language!
    I may give this a try if I have the time, I’ve been wanting to knit a very colourful blanket for years!
    take care
    Lorena

5. Faith says:

Beautiful! I’m going to use this on my next blanket…
    Thanks!

6. Marion Nock says:

i think your patterns are lovely and i will try them out soon
    marion

7. Quyen says:

hi,
    my name is quyen. i’m from Viet Nam. I love your blog, so awesome ^_^ and thank so much for sharing the pattern in chart. i only learn how to read the chart so this is useful for me a lot. thankssss you ^_^. i’m just 26 but i like to crochet a lot, i like to make bags, skirts, and scarves.
    nice to meet you ^_^
    enjoy your weekend ^_^

8. Leanda says:

Dear Sucrette
    I am not experienced in reading graphics. Please could you include and explanation or key to the graphics.
    Your patterns are beautiful.
    Leanda

9. I just love the way you are drawing out the patterns. I have such a hard time making heads or tails out of written crochet patterns, and usually give up! Did you draw your own stitches each time? Or is this easy to copy and paste? I would love to try to put some of my own original patterns this way. It is very clever!
    Blessings,
    Susie

10. Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too great. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful web site.

11. Terry Sawyer says:

Cаn I simply juѕt say ωhаt a reliеf to ԁisсover a person that actually underѕtands what they’re talking about on the net. You definitely realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people ought to check this out and understand this side of your story. It’ѕ ѕurpriѕing
    you aгe not more ρopular since you сeгtаinly hаve the gift.

12. Hung says:

I love уour blоg.. veгy nice coloгs & theme.
    Did you design thiѕ website youгѕelf or did you hiгe ѕomеonе tο do it foг
    you? Plz answer bacκ as Ι’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. appreciate it

13. loredana says:

Hi! I’m writing from Italy and I want to thank you for all your ideas, all so nice! Sorry for my English :))))))

14. veronica says:

hi surcette
    just love your work
    dont understand graphs
    can you explain to me please xx
    happy new year and HAPPY DESIGNING

15. Good response in return of this question with solid arguments
    and describing everything regarding that.

16. Leta says:

Its like you read my mind! You seem to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the e-book in it or something.
    I feel that you simply can do with some % to pressure the message house a little bit, but instead of that, that is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I’ll definitely be back.

17. Barbara Sharpee says:

I appreciate the pattern but would also like to know what the pattern is for the edging. Thank you. I love being connected to you and your love of all things crochet.

18. Guys usually objectify women but females are significantly less probably to complete
    exactly the same to males. Females are a lot more emotional whilst males are significantly less likely to be as psychological.
    What will be the simple psychological variations
    in between men and women, because given that they
    are both human beings they ought to be same?

Also visit my website … how to become an alpha male

19. I think that what you said made a bunch of sense.
    But, think on this, suppose you composed a catchier post title?
    I ain’t saying your content isn’t solid, but what if you added something that makes people
    want more? I mean Country flowers blanket: the pattern
    is a little boring. You should peek at Yahoo’s home page and watch how they write post headlines to grab people interested. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to grab people interested about everything’ve
    written. Just my opinion, it could make your blog a
    little bit more interesting.

20. Hi there, I desire to subscribe for this web site to get hottest updates, so where can
    i do it please help out.

21. Tibet is Saving the Globe