Good morning my sweet friends,
I am a really bad bad blogger these days and I am sorry… really really sorry… I will try to post once a week… I promise…
Today, is a very special post to show you my latest finished project, my shawl
The pics are not good It is grey and rainy today and some of them are taken by my 9 years old daughter…
But the shawl in real life is beautiful I love it and I am wearing it every day and right now 😉 Hope you’ll like it too 😉
Some infos about this shawl:
* It is a really really big shawl. Sooooo soft and snuggly you’ll never want to leave it
* The pattern used is the SOUTH BAY SHAWLETTE by Lion Brand. It is a free pattern that you can find on ravelry (or easily if you google the name).
* The yarn used is Debbie bliss cashmerino aran a wonderful wonderful yarn to work with… a real joy to crochet but expensive
I used 8 balls of the amber color and 2 balls of the baby pink color to make the 6 rows of the edging. I really love the contrast between the yellow-mustard-gold and the very-light-pink I think that the pink gave to the shawl a feminine touch don’t you agree?
* The hook is a 4.5mm one (7)
* This shawl is really really “me” and I know that it will be cherished and loved for many many years
Wishing you a joyful and sunshiny weekend