Good morning sweet people,
The baby rainbow ripple blanket is done and I can proudly show it to you
I’ve had some hard time taking pics of this beauty because the colors are really tricky to show as they are “live” but I did my best and believe me the “real” blanket is much more beautiful than in the pics. It is softer, the colors are melting together in much lovelier way…
Well, As long as you can not see it “live” 😉 Here are some pics for you 😉
Here are some techinical infos for you 😉
* Yarn: It is a very soft and snuggly yarn called Nako Baby. A mixture of acrylic and polyamid.
* Colors: The colors of the rainbow: Blue, purple, light purple, red, orange, yellow, green, aqua
* Hook: 3.5mm
* Pattern: Ripples of happiness. HERE
* Basic chain: 154 ch. Number of rows: 68 (every time 4rows of each color)
* Edging: A simple row of sc with picot on the ripple sides. I love to leave the straight sides as they are 😉
This above picture is the best one that shows the colors as they are “live”
Voila voilou I hope that you liked my rainbow
And I hope that it will be cherished by both the mother and the baby boy due in February
Sending a rainbow of colors your way. If it is raining, if it is grey, put some colors in your heart and on your hook and the day will be a beautiful one
Wishing you a colorful weekend!