Tuesday * October 21st 2014

V stitch blanket tadaaaaa

Hello hello hello!

I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to share with you today my latest project in all its glory :) Are your eyes ready for a colorful feast ?

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

12 pics of happiness shared with you my friends :)

I hope you liked my V stitch blankie :)

Now for the technical info part:

Yarn: Nako Vizon a 100% acrylic yarn

Hook: 4.5mm

Beginning chain: 146

V stitch chart: HERE

Edging: Pompoms: Inspired from the lovely blog of Vanessa: HERE

I made the pompoms and just tied them with the last row of my v stitch.

To make the pompoms: I used the Clover Making pompoms. size: small. These are super great and easy. You’ll make a pompom in less than a minute :) You can buy them online from HERE.

My piece of advice: Must try the Vstitch. It is an easy, relaxing, soothing, beautiful, textured and addictive stitch.

I’ll leave you now with a last pic of me under my blankie before making the edge. It was on Sunday morning. Excuse the sleepy hair and face ;)

Sending you vibes of happiness!

Take care

36 Comments »"done", Crocheted blankets, edging, In my garden, pompom, V stitch, Vintage V blanket

36 Responses to “V stitch blanket tadaaaaa”

1. Lorraine says:

A real delight, its beautiful. Love the colour combination and the adorable pom pom edge.

2. Campanule says:

Bravo! Elle est juste magnifique cette couverture! Félicitations!

3. Christiane says:

Magnifique couverture dans de superbes couleurs vitaminées qui mettent de bonne humeur ! Bravo Sucrette :-)
    Bises de France

4. Carolyn says:

Angie, I love your V-Stitch blanket. The colors are so bright and cheerful…just like you :)

Thank you for sharing the photos (you look beautiful in your photograph) and that you for sharing your pattern. You are the best!

5. Emmy says:

Ohhhh, it’s so beautiful!! Well done! I love Vanessa’s blanket too, the pom-poms look awesome! =D

6. Karen says:

So vibrant and cheerful, love it x

7. Sara says:

You look really lovely in your photo. I love your blanket, I really want to make one too. I have to finish my other blanket first though and I’ve been doing it for 3 years – I need one that I don’t have to sew together, just like this gorgeous one.
    The colours are lovely, it looks so comfy too.

8. Gabilu says:

What a beauty!!! Wow!
    Congratulation :).

9. Angelica says:

Wow! These looks fabulous! Very beautiful, colourful… even challenging even though I promised myself not to crochet (or knit if that was the case) any more blankets… they take so much time!
    But this one… I love this one, may be this Autumn I’ll break my promise… ;), and I agree with Emmy, the pom-pons look awesome

10. LindaV says:

Beautiful!!! Going to have to try this one when I get all my granddaughter’s ponchos done!!

11. Diane Mosher says:

Absolutely lovely!!!

una belleza, los colores divinos
    anny

13. Dawn says:

The blanket and you are both gorgeous!

14. Tracy Nowlan says:

You are sooooo wonderful to give us the pattern for free x and the blanket is absolutely beautiful x how do you get those edges to stay so straight?? I can tell you know mine will not turn out like that!! FANTASTIC x

15. tyaa says:

C’est très beau! J’aime beaucoup… Tu as une mine rayonnante le dimanche matin au réveil! ;)

16. Gillian says:

You look so happy under your blanket! It is very lovely and the pom poms look great.

17. Dina says:

Beautiful! Congratulations! Love the pom-poms. XX

18. Holly says:

Just LOVE the pompom trim – it’s adorable!!

19. Carmen says:

Muy bonita. Me gusta el punto y el colorido.
    Un saludo,
    Carmen

20. Meredith says:

The blanket is wonderful and you look happy and beautiful snuggling under it.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

21. Christine says:

Waouw, elle est SUPERBE ta couverture! Félicitations, elle te va très bien, super vitaminée. J’ai aussi envie d’en faire une, mais je dois d’abord terminer celle commencée. Gros bisous!

22. Ingrid Kopka says:

Hello Angie,

I’m a new follower of yours, glad I found your blog. You radiate such positive energy and happiness! :)

your blanket is absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it.
    you must be very pleased. I hope it will provide you with many happy times, keeping you warm!

i also love pompoms!!!

perhaps, if you got a moment, take a look over at my new blog here:

and feel free to say hello!

Have a nice weekend!
    Ingrid x

• Sucrette says:

Your blog is lovely and so is your crochet :) Happy to find you but could not leave a comment there…don’t know why :(
      Will come back for sure ;)

• Ingrid Kopka says:

Hello Angie,

Thanks for the compliments, you are very kind! :)

Sorry commenting did not work, not sure why!

(Suggestion: I’m using https://www.bloglovin.com/ to follow all sorts of blogs, I find it makes it a lot easier following than getting separate emails from blogs. And if you are logged in with bloglovin, you can usually also comment on any blog – unless the user has disabled comments (which is not the case with my blog, I sure do like comments!) So maybe sign up with bloglovin? There is also a bloglovin widget thing you can add to a blog, which enables other people to follow instantly you by clicking it, so a good way to increase your number of followers. I am just completely new to all this and not that technically minded, haha! Just trying to help.)

Take care!
        Ingrid x

23. cynthia naven says:

absolutely brilliant color !!!!!! It is beautiful. Mine is about half done.
    Had to work on the blue shawl. So easy once I got the hang of it and I can’t seem to put it down. Thank you for all the pretty thing and patterns you share with us!

24. Maureen says:

Vibing happiness right back at you, my dear!
    :) maureen & josephina ballerina (the cat)

25. Lisa says:

Love It, Love It!!!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Lisa in Alabama, USA

26. modestine says:

It is a wonderful blanket! I love the stitch and the colours and the pompon border is so cute, what a lovely idea! Anne

27. jane says:

Oooo, so lovely and cosy! I’ve now started a v stitch blanket and it is a really relaxing stitch. Thank you for sharing x

28. Calypso says:

Très jolie couverture, j’aime beaucoup les couleurs !
    Je suis votre site depuis un moment alors j’en profite d’y laisser un message pour vous remercier pour les différents tutos dont plusieurs m’ont été bien utiles :)
    Bonne continuation dans vos projets qui sont une de mes principales sources d’inspiration.
    Calypso :)

29. Sophie ROSEY-MARECHALLE says:

Merci Sucrette !!
    Très jolie couverture toute en couleur comme j’aime ! Vos tutos sont vraiment super, clairs et en dessin comme j’aime !
    Merci de nous faire partager votre passion !
    bises à vous et à votre famille !
    Sophie

30. […] Stylecraft and I so wanted to see and feel this yarn. I’m eager to start a v-stitch blanket (this one) and Stylecraft Special DK will probably be the yarn that I’ll use (so many beautiful […]