Wednesday * October 1st 2014

Snapshots of love

20131201-194212.jpg

*It is the season…the tree is up… and the house is looking very cosy…

20131201-193907.jpg

* Yesterday, I enjoyed coffee with hubby while the children were watching T.V…I love lazy sunday afternoons…

20131201-194037.jpg

* The girls, on a sunshiny sunday morning :)

20131201-194121.jpg

* This little boy of mine is playing alone with his toys and that do not happens often :)

20131201-194303.jpg

* I treated myself with this gorgeous A5 filofax and I am in love with it. I love its beautiful yellow and I love papers and I love being organised ;) Are these enough reasons ?

20131201-195110.jpg

*This little boy is a sweetie and my heart melts every time he smiles at me :)

20131201-195618.jpg

20131201-195701.jpg

* Sarah my little clown :)

*These were some snapshots of my last week. If you’re following me on instagram you’ve probably seen all these pics ;)

Wishing you a wonderful week!

Love to all

11 Comments »Christmas, Corners of my home, filofax, My family, Snapshots of love

11 Responses to “Snapshots of love”

1. Ellen says:

Beautiful!

2. Debi Y. says:

You have beautiful children – they look so happy. And your Christmas tree is just lovely – very pretty. :)

3. Flo H says:

I just love your web sight blogs of your home and family, also your beautiful craftworks. You bring so much joy and love and kindness to all of us. May God Bless you and family always. Love to you and family. Flo H.

4. Carolyn says:

Angie, I cannot believe how little Joe is growing! It seems like just a month ago or so that he was brought into this world :) Enjoy his babyhood, hon, for it is very brief.

Your home is lovely and you have decorated it for Christmas beautifully. I love the pictures of your girls dressed as clowns :) What was the occasion?

And the way you decorated the mantle of your fireplace was beautiful. You do have a magic touch when it comes to decorating your home :)

Thank you for sharing a part of your life with us :)

Carolyn Geoffrey
    Texas, USA

5. Deniece says:

You are my smile every time I open your e-mail. Thank you so much.

6. Daine M says:

…thanks for the “peek” into your wonderful world! Happy holidays :)

7. Darlene Lehman says:

Lovely Holiday decorating; Sweet family portraits also!! I can’t believe the little one is growing so fast!! Wishing Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

PRECIOSO TODO
    Anny

9. modestine says:

your Christmas tree is beautiful, and so is the rest of your decoration! Your children are very cute and happy! thank you for sharing. I guess one of your secrets for all this beauty is that your are or-ga-nized! I am so messy …. I should take lessons with you! Anne

10. Thanks for another fantastic article. Where else may
    just anyone get that kind of information in such an ideal manner
    of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I
    am on the search for such information.

11. I know this website provides quality depending posts and other material, is there any other
    website which presents these data in quality?

Also visit my web site; makeup artist In Bucuresti