Tuesday * September 2nd 2014

Tis the season to be jolly lalalalalalalalala :)

Hello sweeties,

Less than 8 weeks before Christmas I thought about showing you again these cuties I’ve made two years ago…

Christmas-socks10

These colorful little Christmas socks can be stuffed with sweets, hanged on the Christmas tree or gifted to someone special, why not?

Christmas-socks2

If you fancy making some (and they are very easy to crochet) just grab your hook and some colorful yarn and click HERE ;)

Happy Christmas hooking!

15 Comments »Christmas, Crocheted little socks

15 Responses to “Tis the season to be jolly lalalalalalalalala :)”

1. Evelyn says:

Aw they are lovely!

2. catherine17 says:

Merci beaucoup ,elles sont magnifiques ces petites chaussettes! De la couleur dans la grisaille charentaise!…Catherine

3. I made some of these just last night!
    I’m going to give them to each person this year as part of their handmade gifts. I’m going to try to embroider their first initial onto it too.
    I did make a slight adjustment. I don’t work the leg of the stocking in the round. I join the new yarn after doing the heel, leaving it unsewn, and work the leg in rows, back and forth.
    I find working in the round difficult with this sort of thing and this was much easier for me.
    I then sewed up the back of the leg and heel and finish with a row or single crochet with the loop.
    Would be easier to sew in ends if doing stripes this way too I think.

4. Madeleine says:

Super bien expliqué! Si toutes les explications sur le net étaient expliquées aussi bien, même moi j’arriverais!

5. Sara says:

I made a string of those the year you put the pattern up for us to use. They are gorgeous and I bring them out every year now (2 so far!) I had fun picking out all the colour combinations. The pattern was great. Thank you. One of my favourite decorations.

6. Debi Y. says:

Your little Christmas stockings are adorable. Thanks for sharing your pattern with us. :)

7. Tajana says:

You just gave me the idea for my four years old nephew!Thank you so much to share this pattern for free!I’ll be forever in debt to you!

8. Linda says:

I love these Angie and they are on my to do list, hopefully I can get my Christmas stuff started soon, after the charity makes have gone off to the Syrian refugees. :)

9. modestine says:

they are very cute , thank you for this lovely idea and for sharing the pattern. I hope I will take the time to make a few of them! Anne

10. Clare says:

They are so adorable! Cannot wait to make them for my nieces and nephews. Your directions are very clear. Thank you so much for sharing!

11. GerryART says:

You’re a sweetie for sharing these again, Angie

They are adorable

Hugs

12. Nadette says:

Ever since I found your pattern I can’t quit making them!!! I’m hooked (lol), I used two different yarn brands and colors. I’ve made a few solid as well. Plus I ordered a few more colors that should arrive tomorrow. Just love them. Oh and the embellishments….I’ve ‘over’ ordered both the pompom garland and buttons, decisions – decisions!!! I think more is always better!!! I will string them as garland and maybe use as an advent calendar – even though I have no little ones at home anymore! So glad I found you and your pattern!

13. lluisa says:

Ohhhh they are solo cute, thanks for sharing darling :)

Lluisa x

14. A great sock pattern – I think it is gorgeous and I love the easy method for achieving the shaping! Thanks for sharing, it is so generous of you and very much in the spirit of Christmas giving. Best wishes, Viv x

15. Thankfulness to my father who stated to me concerning this web site, this weblog is really remarkable.