Sunday * October 26th 2014

Sucrette’s Square Pattern

Helloooo sweet people,

I’m very honored and proud to announce that Sucrette’s square pattern is ready :)

sucrette's-square2This simple-to-crochet block afghan with a 3D granny flower can be used to crochet a variety of beautiful projects. It can be made into blankets, scarfs, cushions, table runners, potholders…etc etc…

Its flower will make beautiful colorful coasters….

or to embellish different objects like lampshades, boxes…

The pattern is a graphic and written one with step by step pictures. The symbols used in the graphic are explained in U.S, U.K and French terms.

You can buy it here for a very special and symbolic price for my dear readers:

Once the payment is done, you’ll receive within 24 hours an e-mail with the link to download the PDF file. Please do e-mail me at: sucrette@lemondedesucrette.com if you have any question!

Thank you so much for your support, your kindness, your sweet words and for everything you’re doing to make Le monde de Sucrette such a happy place :)

Happy crocheting!

P.S: Many are asking about the yarn I used to make the granny flowers on the lampshade. It is called: Camilla from the brand: Madame Tricote Paris. And it is a 100% cotton yarn crocheted with a 3mm crochet hook.

27 Comments »patterns for sale

27 Responses to “Sucrette’s Square Pattern”

1. Stocki says:

How lovely! Thanks Angie… I shall be making my first one this weekend! :)x

2. Pam says:

beautiful!!! very nice work :-)

3. sissy says:

magnifique toutes ces couleurs , ton monde est formidable sucrette j’adore !

4. Darlene says:

More beautiful, dimensional flowers!! Nice going!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with next!!

5. lynne says:

Good for you for selling your patterns online. Such beautiful flowers! I like what you did with the lampshade : )

6. ♫ .♥.•* ★¨`*•♫.•´*.¸.•´♥ ♫
    ☀ Felíz ☀ Día ☀ Amigos! ☀☀
    ♫ .♥.•* ☀¨`*•♫.•´*.¸☀.•´♥
    ┊ ┊┊ ┊☀┊ ┊ ┊┊ ☀ه
    ه┊ ☀ ┊ ┊ ི♥ྀ
    ☀ ┊┊ ☀ه
    ه┊ ☀

7. It is very sweet indeed… It is a shame I cannot understand patterns and just fallow my heart? eye?… jaja Everything I do is by heart… bizarre condition I have :P
    Regards!

8. Karen Ciullo says:

I cannot thank you enough for this pattern, most of all I can’t thank you enough for your talent and creativity!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

9. EllyD says:

WOW! Thank you for this pattern which is not only a fabulous pattern but has beautiful close up shots of your wonderful work.. Thank you! hugs Ellyx

10. Mo says:

I have it!! It’s mine mine mine :D :D Tum-ti-tum-ti-tum! Haha :D That’s me singing with hookie happiness for a lovely pattern. Thank you Angie. Have a happy, peaceful, family weekend :D
    I’m going to bed not to dream of what I’m going to do with these.
    Sweet dreams one and all :D
    Mo xx

11. Mo says:

Oops that should have been
    I’m going to bed noW to dream of what I’m going to do with these.
    x

12. chris says:

hi angie,
    have just downloaded the sucrettes square pattern. love the pattern.
    happy hooking
    chris from australia.

13. Nicollie says:

The pattern is great, can’t wait to start crocheting! :)
    Thanks so much!

me encanta este cuadro,lo vendes? no esta a mi alcance por los remedios que debo comprar pero trate de sacar uno parecido, pasa por mi blog,,feliz fin de semana-besos
    anny

15. djimi says:

bonjour ma chere joli travail,je te souhaite bon courage,bon weekend
    djimi

16. Cybouille says:

Thanks a lot, let’s have a look on your new esty shop to do this pattern.
    Take care.

17. Cil says:

It’s very beautiful with colors.. Cil

18. Just bought your square pattern! I’m excited to get it as I also have a lampshade that needs some jazzing up. This is perfect, thank you!

19. Ivana says:

What a lovely colours!!!!

20. Laura says:

Hello Angie – thanks so much for the pattern. I feel a scarf coming on……lol x

21. sue says:

So pretty! :o)

22. [...] is te koop op Sucrette’s blog (een van mijn favoriete haakblogs om te lezen), kijk maar eens hier! Je kunt er ook granny squares van haken, ik denk dat dat mijn volgende projectje [...]

23. Nicollie says:

I made some coasters using your pattern. I think they turned out great. :D Maybe you’d like to take a look: http://nicollie.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/gehaakte-onderzetters/

Gracias Angie por tu generosidad, ya está listo y colgado en mi blog la muestra del Square,ahora vendrá el proyecto.
    Besos .Mil gracias
    Anny

25. brenda gill says:

I still haven’t received the email from you for the pattern I purchased thru pay pal, I feel like a junkie waiting for a fix! I NEED IT, I NEED IT!!!!!!!!! If you could follow up on this please so I can get it downloaded before I leave town, thank you so much!

26. Claudia says:

Hi! I have just discovered your site! I love it!!!! Totally in love with it

27. Dane says:

j’ adore ta façon d’ utiliser tes grannys c’ est très original!! ils sont vraiment très beaux les couleurs, les formes j’ adore a bientôt biz