Friday * November 21st 2014

Teddy bear: the pattern

This cute little bear is a pleasure to crochet…  The pattern is ready for you my lovelies :) It is very easy to follow! It is fully explained in English and in French with step by step pics! The pattern include also some tips on how to have a neat result and a lot of great ideas too…

You can now buy it from here for a very symbolic price (2USD)

Happy crocheting my friend!

P.S: Once the payment is done, you’ll receive within 24 hours an e-mail with a link to download the PDF file. For any question, do not hesitate to e-mail me at: sucrette@lemondedesucrette.com! Thank you!

25 Comments »Crocheted animals and toys, patterns for sale, teddy the bear

25 Responses to “Teddy bear: the pattern”

1. paula says:

Just in case the mailing information is incorrect, could you email the pattern that I just bought to the email listed above?

Paula

2. Mo says:

Ooh, can’t wait to try this now :D Thank you Angie :D
    Mo x

3. Katharina says:

Many thanks for your pattern. The bear is great! The first thing I will do tomorow is to crochet a bear :-)

4. Susan says:

Just great!!! I bought it too just now. Can’t wait to make this little teddy bear. Thank you!!

5. Your are a trully arebian! ;p
    Take care!

6. Vagirl says:

I just ordered your pattern for this adorable bear. You’re so talented, I love the things you make. I love bears and it will be fun to make one. Probably have to wait until after the holidays though!

7. I just want to say that I love all your recent projects – the rainbow, the paintings, the white and colorful blanket, the teddy bears. It’s all just so bright and pretty and cheerful.

8. Karen Lindsay says:

I, too, paid for the pattern, but did not see a link to download. Did I miss something?

9. Debi Y. says:

Awww – he’s so cute. :)

10. Kadie says:

Thanks so much for selling your pattern at such a great price!! ALL 5 of my kiddos can’t wait for me to make them one! They look so fun to make. Thanks again.

11. patonslake says:

I enjoy reading your blog and have made a few of your little socks. The directions are great: clear and precise. I just purchased your pattern for the bear. How soon will it be sent? I am assuming it’s a pdf flie? Thank you.

12. Amina says:

Le nounours est trop adorable! Je viens juste d’acheter le tuto et j’ai hate de le faire. merci :)

13. René says:

Angie,
    Thanks so much for this lovely bear pattern. I just ordered one, I can’t wait to make some cute bears!!!! Love your blog.

Hugs,
    Rene

14. Sharon L says:

Thank you very much – Can’t wait to start a little bear – I have had my payment confirmed, but where do I find the pattern?
    Sharon L.

15. DUVERT Anne Lise says:

Hello, I buy to day your pattern teddy bear in crochet
    But , where is the pattern ?, i don’t receive it !!!
    It’s to early ?
    Anne Lise from Avignon

me encanta eso osos de peluche.pero no esta a mi alcance adquirir el patron
    besos
    felices fiestas
    anny

17. Susan says:

I paid through paypal but they never sent me a link to download the pdf file. Do I need to contac paypal?

18. Susan says:

Please ignore me above. ; ) I did receive it in my email. I sure need new glasses or something. Thank you very much.

19. Anne says:

I just found your site tonight… looks like lots of fun stuff to try. I bought the teddy bear pattern. I think these will be cute to donate to the emergency room for scared children. Thanks for great patterns!!

20. Laura says:

Hello
    I purchased the bear pattern and got an email from paypal but no link.

21. BajuKorea says:

Hi Angie, it’s me. I just visit your new blog. Very interested with your crochet skill. I hope someday I could make great crochet too ^_^ (I just able to knitting right now hehehe…)
    I have my new blog too about knitting, please visit it http://myknittingpatterns.com/

22. Bonnie says:

Could you please tell me how TALL (size) this colorful bear is??

23. Bonnie A says:

I have purchased this pattern and could not find the hook size used for this pattern???

Does anyone know the size HOOK used for this pattern???

24. Olga says:

he looks like a little pig, and a button like a pig snout )))

25. Juanita Rynearson says:

are your patterns written in illustrated crochet?