Tuesday * July 22nd 2014

Teddy bear: the pattern

This cute little bear is a pleasure to crochet…  The pattern is ready for you my lovelies :) It is very easy to follow! It is fully explained in English and in French with step by step pics! The pattern include also some tips on how to have a neat result and a lot of great ideas too…

You can now buy it from here for a very symbolic price (2USD)

P.S: Please note that the shop will be closed between July 12 and July 20 2014. Any order placed will be sent on July 21. Thank you for your understanding and sorry for any inconvinience.

Happy crocheting my friend!

P.S: Once the payment is done, you’ll receive within 24 hours an e-mail with a link to download the PDF file. For any question, do not hesitate to e-mail me at: sucrette@lemondedesucrette.com! Thank you!

25 Comments »Crocheted animals and toys, patterns for sale, teddy the bear

25 Responses to “Teddy bear: the pattern”

1. paula says:

Just in case the mailing information is incorrect, could you email the pattern that I just bought to the email listed above?

Paula

2. Mo says:

Ooh, can’t wait to try this now :D Thank you Angie :D
    Mo x

3. Katharina says:

Many thanks for your pattern. The bear is great! The first thing I will do tomorow is to crochet a bear :-)

4. Susan says:

Just great!!! I bought it too just now. Can’t wait to make this little teddy bear. Thank you!!

5. Your are a trully arebian! ;p
    Take care!

6. Vagirl says:

I just ordered your pattern for this adorable bear. You’re so talented, I love the things you make. I love bears and it will be fun to make one. Probably have to wait until after the holidays though!

7. I just want to say that I love all your recent projects – the rainbow, the paintings, the white and colorful blanket, the teddy bears. It’s all just so bright and pretty and cheerful.

8. Karen Lindsay says:

I, too, paid for the pattern, but did not see a link to download. Did I miss something?

9. Debi Y. says:

Awww – he’s so cute. :)

10. Kadie says:

Thanks so much for selling your pattern at such a great price!! ALL 5 of my kiddos can’t wait for me to make them one! They look so fun to make. Thanks again.

11. patonslake says:

I enjoy reading your blog and have made a few of your little socks. The directions are great: clear and precise. I just purchased your pattern for the bear. How soon will it be sent? I am assuming it’s a pdf flie? Thank you.

12. Amina says:

Le nounours est trop adorable! Je viens juste d’acheter le tuto et j’ai hate de le faire. merci :)

13. René says:

Angie,
    Thanks so much for this lovely bear pattern. I just ordered one, I can’t wait to make some cute bears!!!! Love your blog.

Hugs,
    Rene

14. Sharon L says:

Thank you very much – Can’t wait to start a little bear – I have had my payment confirmed, but where do I find the pattern?
    Sharon L.

15. DUVERT Anne Lise says:

Hello, I buy to day your pattern teddy bear in crochet
    But , where is the pattern ?, i don’t receive it !!!
    It’s to early ?
    Anne Lise from Avignon

me encanta eso osos de peluche.pero no esta a mi alcance adquirir el patron
    besos
    felices fiestas
    anny

17. Susan says:

I paid through paypal but they never sent me a link to download the pdf file. Do I need to contac paypal?

18. Susan says:

Please ignore me above. ; ) I did receive it in my email. I sure need new glasses or something. Thank you very much.

19. Anne says:

I just found your site tonight… looks like lots of fun stuff to try. I bought the teddy bear pattern. I think these will be cute to donate to the emergency room for scared children. Thanks for great patterns!!

20. Laura says:

Hello
    I purchased the bear pattern and got an email from paypal but no link.

21. BajuKorea says:

Hi Angie, it’s me. I just visit your new blog. Very interested with your crochet skill. I hope someday I could make great crochet too ^_^ (I just able to knitting right now hehehe…)
    I have my new blog too about knitting, please visit it http://myknittingpatterns.com/

22. Bonnie says:

Could you please tell me how TALL (size) this colorful bear is??

23. Bonnie A says:

I have purchased this pattern and could not find the hook size used for this pattern???

Does anyone know the size HOOK used for this pattern???

24. Olga says:

he looks like a little pig, and a button like a pig snout )))

25. Juanita Rynearson says:

are your patterns written in illustrated crochet?